We cannot stress enough the importance of wearing a mask when you are out in public on your college campus. In addition, try not to invite multiple friends over to your dorm at a time and be sure to read your school’s social distancing guidelines. Be an example to others around you and work to prevent the spread of COVID-19. By doing this, you are taking a step in the right direction towards college returning to normal.
Articles in this section
- How to Apply Removable Wallpaper
- How can I continue to socially distance at college?
- How often should I clean my dorm?
- How can I keep my dorm clean and sanitized?
- Is Temporary Wallpaper fire retardant?
- Something I want is out of stock, will you restock?
- How can I calculate how many rolls of temporary wallpaper I will need?
- How can I contact your PR or Marketing Teams for a non-customer request?
- Are your tapestries flame resistant?
- I have a product or service I think Dormify would be interested in. Who should I contact?