No, you are not required to use your Instant Refund Store Credit that was provided when you initiated your return. We provide this easy and convenient refund option if you're excited to purchase something else on the site ASAP. If you choose not to use your Instant Refund Store Credit, we will refund your original form of payment as soon as your returned item(s) are received and processed in our Returns Center (7-10 business days after they are marked delivered by UPS).
Articles in this section
- Do I have to use my Instant Refund Store Credit?
- Can I get store credit for my return?
- How long will it take to receive my return refund?
- What if I don’t have the gift card that I used to place my original order?
- What is your return policy?
- How do I return Dormify products?
- How can I exchange my order?
- Will my return incur a restocking fee?
- How does store credit work?