No gift card, no problem! Refunds are generally credited to your original form of payment. However, if we see that a gift card was used, we will check-in with you to make sure you have the payment source. If not, we’ll be happy to issue a new gift card!
Articles in this section
- I received an Instant Refund Voucher Code. What is that?
- What is your return policy?
- Do I have to use my Instant Refund Store Credit?
- Can I get store credit for my return?
- Will my return incur a restocking fee?
- How can I exchange my order?
- How long will it take to receive my return refund?
- What if I don’t have the gift card that I used to place my original order?
- How do I return Dormify products?
- How does store credit work?