Dormify ships via UPS, FedEx, or USPS for all Domestic orders. Our warehouse and third party vendors use a "best way" shipping method for shipping our orders, meaning they will select a shipping carrier based on the fastest estimated arrival date combined with best shipping rate. Due to the quick and streamlined nature of this highly automated system, we are unable to request carriers for specific shipments.
Articles in this section
- The tracking number in my shipping confirmation email shows an error. Where is my package?
- When will my order ship?
- Buy Now, Ship Later Program Updates
- Processing Time
- How much do shipping charges cost?
- I was sent a shipping confirmation email, but my tracking number is showing an error message.
- International Shipping
- I selected expedited delivery. When will my order ship?
- What if my order arrives damaged?
- What shipping carrier are you going to use to ship my order?