Dormify ships via UPS, FedEx, or USPS for all Domestic orders. Our warehouse and third party vendors use a "best way" shipping method for shipping our orders, meaning they will select a shipping carrier based on the fastest estimated arrival date combined with best shipping rate. Due to the quick and streamlined nature of this highly automated system, we are unable to request carriers for specific shipments.
Articles in this section
- How much do shipping charges cost?
- I was sent a shipping confirmation email, but my tracking number is showing an error message.
- I selected expedited delivery. When will my order ship?
- What if my order arrives damaged?
- I selected expedited delivery, but my Dormify Shipping Confirmation Email says 5-8 business days.
- What shipping carrier are you going to use to ship my order?
- What is considered a business day?
- Processing Time
- How long will it take my order to ship?
- International Shipping and International Billing Addresses