Dormify ships via UPS, FedEx, or USPS for all Domestic orders. Our warehouse and third party vendors use a "best way" shipping method for shipping our orders, meaning they will select a shipping carrier based on the fastest estimated arrival date combined with best shipping rate. Due to the quick and streamlined nature of this highly automated system, we are unable to request carriers for specific shipments.
Articles in this section
- Why is my tracking number not updating or in "pending" status?
- Processing and Shipping Time
- I was sent a shipping confirmation email, but my tracking number is showing an error message.
- How much do shipping charges cost?
- International Shipping
- What if my order arrives damaged?
- What shipping carrier are you going to use to ship my order?
- Backordered Items and Pre-ordering Items
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
- Buy Now, Ship Later Program Updates