Don't stress! To remove your wall decal, use a sharp knife or pliers to remove the decal carefully. If difficulties should arise on glass, tiles or smooth surfaces, heat up the film using a blow dryer at the lowest setting. If your wall is exposed to direct sunlight the light may fade your wall paint over time (several years). The area covered by the decal will not fade. When you remove the decal after a long period of time a shadow of the decal may remain.
Articles in this section
- Are you currently hiring at Dormify?
- I am trying to get in touch with your PR or Marketing Teams for a non-customer request. Who can I email?
- Are your tapestries flame resistant?
- Can we work together?
- How do Virtual Gift Cards work?
- How do the headboards work?
- My duvet cover arrived flat and looks fuller online. Did I order the right thing?
- I made a mistake! How can I change or cancel my order?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- How do I wash my comforter?