Don't stress! To remove your wall decal, use a sharp knife or pliers to remove the decal carefully. If difficulties should arise on glass, tiles or smooth surfaces, heat up the film using a blow dryer at the lowest setting. If your wall is exposed to direct sunlight the light may fade your wall paint over time (several years). The area covered by the decal will not fade. When you remove the decal after a long period of time a shadow of the decal may remain.
Articles in this section
- Is Temporary Wallpaper fire retardant?
- Something I want is out of stock, will you restock?
- How can I calculate how many rolls of temporary wallpaper I will need?
- I purchased a Dormify Virtual Gift Card, but there was nowhere to enter the recipient's email address. How do I send it to the recipient?
- Are you currently hiring at Dormify?
- How can I contact your PR or Marketing Teams for a non-customer request?
- Are your tapestries flame resistant?
- I have a product or service I think Dormify would be interested in. Who should I contact?
- How do Virtual Gift Cards work?
- How do the headboards work?