Don't stress! To remove your wall decal, use a sharp knife or pliers to remove the decal carefully. If difficulties should arise on glass, tiles or smooth surfaces, heat up the film using a blow dryer at the lowest setting. If your wall is exposed to direct sunlight the light may fade your wall paint over time (several years). The area covered by the decal will not fade. When you remove the decal after a long period of time a shadow of the decal may remain.
Articles in this section
- Can I return part of a Gift Set and keep the rest?
- Can I send items as gifts?
- If I'm sending this as a gift, can they see the prices when they receive the order?
- Does Dormify offer price adjustments?
- I made a mistake! How can I change or cancel my order?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Something I want is out of stock, will you restock?
- How do I wash my comforter?
- Will I receive an order confirmation via e-mail?
- Why is my card declining?