Don't stress! To remove your wall decal, use a sharp knife or pliers to remove the decal carefully. If difficulties should arise on glass, tiles or smooth surfaces, heat up the film using a blow dryer at the lowest setting. If your wall is exposed to direct sunlight the light may fade your wall paint over time (several years). The area covered by the decal will not fade. When you remove the decal after a long period of time a shadow of the decal may remain.
Articles in this section
- I made a mistake! How can I change or cancel my order?
- Does Dormify offer price adjustments?
- Will I receive an order confirmation via e-mail?
- Why is my card declining?
- My duvet cover arrived flat and looks fuller online. Did I order the right thing?
- I bought a clearance item, can I return it?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Something I want is out of stock, will you restock?
- Why isn't my sorority available on your site?
- Can I send items as gifts?