Customers who are having their packages shipped to a college dorm or apartment may have to pickup their packages at a central location for delivery (campus mail room, apartment office, etc). Please check with your college/university to make sure that you know your school's policies and procedures for receiving packages at your college/university shipping address. Dormify is not responsible for delivery to dorm rooms and halls, and is not responsible for packages lost by the university or college's mail system.
Articles in this section
- My package is shipping via USPS, but it stopped showing movement. What is the status?
- I was sent a shipping confirmation email, but my tracking number is showing an error message.
- I selected expedited delivery. When will my order ship?
- Processing Time
- Free/Ground Shipping Estimates
- International Billing and Shipping Addresses
- Backordered Items and Pre-ordering Items
- P.O. Boxes
- College Dorms
- Sales Tax