All of our duvet covers come with internal ties, located in each corner of the duvet cover. All of our duvet inserts come with a loop in each corner that you use to attach to the duvet cover ties. The corner ties act as an inside button to hold the duvet insert in place by attaching with it in the four corners. Another great thing about having internal ties in your duvet cover is that you can easily untie the ties and put your cover in washing!
- First, make sure your duvet cover and duvet insert are the same sizes! For example, if you buy a twin/twin xl duvet cover, you will need a twin/twin xl size duvet insert.
- Next, we recommend turning your duvet cover inside out and laying it flat on your bed.
- Then, lay your duvet insert on top of your duvet cover.
- Fasten the ties on the top corners of the duvet cover.
- While holding onto the top corners on your duvet cover, flip the cover over the duvet insert and give it a good shake. The duvet cover should fall down to cover most of the insert.
- Button it up and give it a couple of more shakes to fluff it up!