Watch how easy it is to transform your space with our removable wallpaper!
What You'll Need
- Removable Wallpaper
- Scissors or a craft knife
- First, make sure you have enough wallpaper to cover your wall. You can calculate how many rolls of wallpaper you will need here.
- Next, prep your surface! The wall you are applying your removable wallpaper to should be smooth, clean, and dry. Please note: the wallpaper will not stick to brick walls or any uneven wall textures.
- You can pre-cut your first wallpaper panel to the height of your surface adding 2-3 inches of excess material at the bottom or keep all of the wallpaper on the roll!
- Start applying the wallpaper at the top and apply pressure as you pull/stick the wallpaper going straight down.
- If it's not perfect, don't worry! You can reposition the wallpaper as needed to ensure the pattern is aligned and to eliminate bubbling.
- Smooth out any air pockets with your hand or a squeegee if you have one!
- Repeat these steps for the next panel! If your wallpaper has a design, try to match the designs up as best you can.
Don't forget to share photos of your new space and tag us @dormify :)