Watch how easy it is to transform your space with our removable wallpaper!
WHAT SURFACES ARE BEST TO APPLY PEEL & STICK WALLPAPER ON?
Peel & Stick Wallpaper can be applied to any smooth, flat and clean surfaces and includes the following:
WHAT SURFACES SHOULD I NOT APPLY PEEL & STICK WALLPAPER TO?
Peel & Stick Wallpaper will not adhere to unclean or heavily textured surfaces. Do NOT apply to lacquered furniture. Please note, the fading of furniture exposed to sunlight is not related to the use of our product.
If unsure of your surface, we recommend testing in an inconspicuous area before applying. When testing or using product, keep away from cribs and out of reach of young children to prevent choking hazard.
CAN I APPLY PEEL & STICK WALLPAPER ON NEWLY PAINTED WALLS?
Please allow newly painted surfaces (and freshly hung wallpaper) to fully cure for a minimum of 4 weeks before applying this product.
What You'll Need
- Removable Wallpaper
- Scissors or a craft knife
- First, make sure you have enough wallpaper to cover your wall. You can calculate how many rolls of wallpaper you will need here.
- Next, prep your surface! For best results, we do recommend the surface is cleaned and dried to ensure best results. To clean, use a sponge or cloth and gentle cleaner or mild detergent. Make sure the surface is completely dry before applying product to it. The wall you are applying your removable wallpaper to should be smooth, clean, and dry. Please note: the wallpaper will not stick to brick walls or any uneven wall textures.
- You can pre-cut your first wallpaper panel to the height of your surface adding 2-3 inches of excess material at the bottom or keep all of the wallpaper on the roll!
- Start applying the wallpaper at the top and apply pressure as you pull/stick the wallpaper going straight down.
- If it's not perfect, don't worry! You can reposition the wallpaper as needed to ensure the pattern is aligned and to eliminate bubbling.
- Smooth out any air pockets with your hand or a squeegee if you have one!
- Repeat these steps for the next panel! If your wallpaper has a design, try to match the designs up as best you can.
Don't forget to share photos of your new space and tag us @dormify :)