When viewing items in your cart, you will see items marked “Buy Now, Ship Later.” These are eligible to be shipped to you at a date in the future. If you see an item in your cart marked “Not Eligible For Buy Now, Ship Later,” it is made to order and cannot be included in a order shipped at a future date. The best thing to do is click the heart and wishlist the item to save it for a future purchase! To access order hold, you’ll have to removed those items marked “Not Eligible For Buy Now, Ship Later” from your cart, then proceed to select your date.
Articles in this section
- What date should I select as my BNSL ship date?
- Can I place a Buy Now Ship Later order if I don’t have my dorm address yet?
- Can I change my shipping address after I place my Buy Now Ship Later order?
- What is eligible for Buy Now, Ship Later?
- Where will my stuff ship?
- Why is my date not available?
- When will my stuff ship?